Animal Control

The City of Greensburg's contracted Animal Control Officer is Gary Hoffman of Hoffman Kennels in Delmont.  If you have lost a pet or need to report stray dogs or cats, please call Mr. Hoffman at 724-468-5505 for assistance.

Neglect and/or Cruelty Incidents

Incidents of neglect and/or cruelty in your neighborhood should be reported to the Westmoreland County Humane agents.  The Humane Society of Westmoreland County (HSWC) in the Greensburg/Hempfield area takes calls at 724-689-9468.  Action for Animals in Derry can take your call at 724-539-0244.

Special Events: